Friday, February 1, 2013

the Monster at the end of this Book

the Monster at the end of this Book
By Jon Stone
The Monster At the End of This Book, Starring Lovable, Furry Old Grover
Summary:
 The Monster at the end of this Book starring Lovable, Furry Old Grover is about Grover who is afraid to turn the pages of the book for fear of the monster that lies at the end. He grows more and more frantic with every page until at the end he learns that he did not have anything to fear but his own imagination.

Evaluation:
 I love this book! I remember my mom reading it to my brothers and I when we were little. Now, I read it to my daughter and she loves it just as much as I did. We both can not wait to get to the end of the book. The illustrations are wonderful and nicely convey Grover's sense of fear, and anguish over the readers turning of the page. I highly suggest this book to anyone with a young child and sense of imagination! 

Genre & Age Group:
3-5 years and up
fantasy


No comments:

Post a Comment